Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

水曜日, 8月 1

Portraits 2






























































Here's three of the four paintings I
did today for artwalk. The fourth
is a bit too warped from all the ink,
so it didn't photograph well... even
worse than the one at the bottom.
Not that any of these are 'good'
photos, per se, but at least it isn't
from my cell phone, right? The
scanner is unhooked so, my bad
photo skills is the best option now.

I'll get my photographer cousin to
take some good photos of these
and the flower girl thing later with
his awesome Canon 5D!

I'm just glad to be done with my
stuff for artwalk. I might do a fifth
image to go with these. We'll see.

ラベル:

2 Comments:

Blogger jscott said...

Looking good.

Isn't taking pictures of art the most annoying thing...well, there are a lot of things that are more annoying, but you know what I mean.

Looking forward to the updates. It'll be nice to see what this artwalk thing looks like.

2:52 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Yes, it's annoying. I hate it. mainly because my camera is crap.

3:04 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home