Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

日曜日, 3月 23

This is your warning... your four minute warning.



































(please excuse the really bad photos)

I'm supposed to do a joint show for a
gallery in the near future. But their last
featured artist took his shit early with
no explination, so they asked me to throw
some stuff up in a hurry. These (and a
few prints I had on hand at the moment)
went up, like, an hour after I finished
them... I will properly scan them when I get
them back from the "show". I still would
like to do a proper show with, like, an
opening I can invite people to, you know?

I'm going to do more for them as I guess
this is my show now? No idea. My friend
that I was going to do the joint with has
completely dropped off my radar, so I don't
know where that stands anymore. Shame.

3 Comments:

Blogger EntropicDesign said...

beautiful dude! happy easter! i hope you're doing well!

7:24 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

The second one is badass. Are they prints (as in is there any Photoshop), or are they straight to paper?

7:45 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Jim.

Thanks, Robb. There's no photoshop. These are the paintings straight to paper and into a frame. Done. I'm trying to paint more lately.

7:57 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home