Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

火曜日, 2月 5

Tramonto





















Tramonto: Chapter 1, page 6.

It's not quite done, but it won't
really be that different either.

I used an old experiment with
photos that I did for the girl...
she doesn't have to show up
again so I figured I'd give a
one-off homeless piece of
art (that I rather enjoyed) a
place to live... and it is an
important moment, so I felt
needed a little something
extra to sell the lifelessness
of this beautiful young girl.

Enjoy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Beautiful Sail.

6:45 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Robb!

10:42 午後  
Blogger jscott said...

I really like how the black of her hair isn't the same as the harsh black used in the 3 panels.

11:55 午前  
Blogger Sail said...

Yeah, I really wanted to set her apart. It's hard to convey the cold dead quality in black and white.

7:08 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home