Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

日曜日, 2月 17

I've lost my fear of falling...





















Preliminary painting.

No idea for colors yet. Don't
want to go red with the wings
again... I know that much.

I'm doing artwalk this month.
Going to do a couple watercolor
pieces for that. @ 15x20.

Going to take the hallway one month
and do a joint show with my friend
Greta in a few months... we're also
going to be doing a joint show at a
local gallery as well. Dates unknown.
These will be big shows... space wise.
I've been wanting to do some larger
paintings for a while now, so this is
a great opportunity to do that. I've
got an idea for a series of paintings
that I'd like to do... I hope that all
comes together in time.

Also? Yes, I'm now on Twitter...
feel free to be a follower

https://twitter.com/r_sail/

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

LEMMING!!!!! :)

Looking forward to how this one turns out.

5:37 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Oh, I know... it's fun though, just sending off random thoughts into the ether...

6:00 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home