Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

金曜日, 12月 7

mock ups
















A photoshop sketch mock up
for a mock up painting that I
am going to do as a mock up
for the final, and much larger
painting. I dunno... it's like
she's liquid, but dripping up
instead of down. Intended to
be a bit unsettling and surreal.
I guess that's the idea. But it
doesn't really look like that so
much here, does it? I like the
figure at least. But I am just
completely at a loss for colors.

Oh well, I'm jsut trying to get
back in the swing of posting
more often than not, even if it
isn't on a daily basis.

6 Comments:

Blogger Thomas R. Koll said...

thumbs up for that nice mock up

12:44 午前  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks! Hopefully the painted muck up and the final painting will be much cooler.

1:26 午前  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

I think you should turn it upside down.

5:28 午後  
Blogger jscott said...

This is looking good. Can't wait to see more mock up fun.

10:00 午前  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Very awesome Sail.

6:18 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, guys!

12:27 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home