Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

火曜日, 11月 20

Dear, Daily...

















I just don't have the time to give
you the attention you need anymore.

It's not you, it's me. I need change.
I feel that a stigma has developed
from trying to keep up with you.
You live so fast and free. Moments
become memories in the blink of
an eye. I'm changing dates in an
effort to keep up with you. I've been
living a lie and I can't keep doing it.

Putting you first means putting me
second, and I can't keep pretending
that's what I want from my life. You
deserve someone who want's the
same things as you and that just isn't
me anymore. I hope you understand.
People change and grow apart.

Who knows, maybe we'll look out
there at that big, bright, beautiful
world and realize that we are meant
for each other. But I'm going through
a trasitional period in my life and it's
not fair to keep stringing you along
pretending that everything's the same
when it so clearly isn't. I'm not saying
we can't see each other from time to
time, and I hope we can still be friends
at least. I know it'll be hard at first,
but I care too much about you to lose
you over this. I've always loved you.

And I will always love you.

Sail


So, yeah...

I'm going to change the name of
the blog... gotta keep the same url
as the new templates completely
suck and I like my set up here...
but 'daily' just isn't right anymore.
So, anyway, it's 'Occasional Drawing'
from here on until 2008. After that?
Well, I don't yet know... but something.

Maybe I'll go back to Daily, maybe not.

But, don't expect much for a while.

6 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Well, times do change.

Hope everything is well for you. Don't be a stranger.

And, happy Thanksgiving.

P.s., I love the texture on the pic.

4:13 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Mainly? I just thought it was funny. I don't plan on skimping on the updates or anything, just not obligated to anything. I imagine I'll update a few times a week or so.

Happy turkey day yourself there, Mr. Lioy.

4:39 午後  
Blogger jscott said...

I still find myself stopping by here daily though...I'll try to cut down to occasionally.

10:25 午前  
Blogger dramskoi said...

Nice work sail. Although I didn't notice the tear right away. Maybe bump it up to a darker shade? Unless of course it was your intention for it to be hidden.

The texture is great though.

Happy holidays.

11:10 午前  
Blogger Sail said...

Dramskoi, Yeah, same problem I always have with tears... they never look right too dark, so I leave them as a subtle touch, I mean, obviously she's not happy, so leave it at that. It was also an after thought.

J, try to cool it out, eh? WHo knows, there might be daily updates, I'm just not obligating myself anymore... so stop by as much as you like.

Happy Thanksgiving, fellas! Well, if you do that in Canadia.

1:20 午後  
Blogger jscott said...

We do...about a month ago. You Americans are always a step behind. At least when it comes to turkey anyways.

3:57 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home