Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

木曜日, 11月 29

解剖学






















I did this a while back as a
cover idea for the square
art book... I did this using
photos and drawing... but
I never figured out how to
finish it with it all feeling
the same. So none of the
wires and cables I wanted
are included here. Though,
I do like it's clean and simple
design without them...

No.

It really needs some wires...

Maybe someday.

I uploaded that Burial song
"Shell of Light". At 3:30 the
entire thing drops out and
fades away... I fucking love it.

4 Comments:

Blogger dramskoi said...

I'd love to see this complete. The hair and the white space is great.

7:12 午前  
Blogger Sail said...

Maybe somday, but I'm more concerned with Tramonto and another series of paintings I'm starting at the moment.

4:33 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Very haunting, and lovely.

This would make for an excellent print Sail. Good work.

6:12 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Robb. It'd need a lot of clean up work before it could be printed much bigger than what you're seeing here... again, maybe someday. ;)

6:24 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home