Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

木曜日, 10月 11

In Reds





















Just warming up and what
not... I dunno... comics are
exhausting work. I don't
want to come off like I am
bitching about it or anything
because I like it, but it kills
the desire to do anything in
addition to that work... and
I'm just not ready to show any
of the Tramonto stuff yet.

Anyway, fucking Radiohead
really hit it out of the park
with In Rainbows. It's just
on constant repeat... with
occasional breaks to listen
to a Swedish Jazz Trio (E.S.T.)

Music is important to my comic.
There's some casual references
to songs and what not, but mainly
it sets a mood for me and keeps
me in the right place which keeps
the comic in the right place.

2 Comments:

Blogger jscott said...

That missing eye creeps the fuck out of me.

10:21 午前  
Blogger Sail said...

Yeah, it just sort of happened in the inking, so I left it because it was weird.

10:24 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home