Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

火曜日, 10月 30

雪覆日没





















Far too long without an update.

I should probably change the
name of this blog, yes?

Here's an image from Tramonto.
It isn't done but, I thougt it stood
alonerather well. A lot of Tramonto
will be like that. The 9-panel grid
seems to lend itself to splash pages
and larger images. There'll be some
straight up 9 panel pages too, but
they're not as fun to show off.

Dunno if I'm going to do artwalk
this month after all, and I don't
know where it stands after this
month either. Situations change
and I'm always the last to know
the new status quo. Whatever.

6 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

That's cool as hell Sail. I like the warm color scheme you went with on this one. Also, you're right, it does work very as a solo piece.

You work's been looking quite excellent lately. Hope everything's going well with ya'. I gotta start popping my head up more around here and the Conclave.

4:01 午後  
Blogger Ester Wilson said...

really great piece! I love how original and fresh it is.

7:32 午後  
Blogger Ester Wilson said...

Happy Halloween Sail! Hope yours is a fun one :)

1:30 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, guys! Yeah, it's pretty different for me color wise. I never go that intense with the saturation.

3:11 午後  
Blogger Neil Sarver said...

Occasional Drawing lacks something as a title, though, huh?

I agree. Sweet drawing. Excellent colors.

10:50 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Yeah, it does lack a certain something. I guess the obvious solution is to update more often. ;)

2:39 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home