Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

火曜日, 9月 18

Deadlines...





















Still working on my submission
for Comic Book Idol... and taking
way way way to fucking long. I'll
never make a five day deadline at
this pace. Artwalk is just around
the corner... I've had two months,
there is no excuse. None. I am
going back to the headphone girls
for Artwalk this month. Here is
the line art from one of them.

I also have to figure out how to
do light painting for a photographer
friend and that's due in November.

I also also need to learn Illustrator
in a bad way for a lot of reasons.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ester Wilson said...

great drawing here Sail :) This is really nice, love the perspective on it too, it really draws you in, with that cord coming out.

5:59 午前  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Ester. Now I've got to figure out how to color it. ;)

1:32 午後  
Blogger EntropicDesign said...

love this.
i know you get frustrated sometimes, but with pieces like this man, I'm sure you know it's all worth it.

7:01 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks. It's always worth it, but yeah, pieces like this help keep you going when other things make it hard.

The next one is rather nice too. Makes you realize that sometimes you've got to walk away to come back. I tried this idea a while back and got shit results, but here it is now much better.

7:15 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home