Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

火曜日, 7月 31

Portraits.


I just dont have the time or energy to finish
the fan girl series. It's just too much right now.
I'm about ready to bleed all over some bristle
board for art walk and call it a fucking day. But,
instead I'm going to bust out some portraits like
this one (which is too big to scan, and I'm not in
the mood to piece it together) because that
should be easy. 5 in a day? No problem.

Great, coz I've got enough problems right now.

ラベル:

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

I really really really like the way this one came out. It's fucking good.

Art book, dammit.

6:20 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Robb. It just kinda happened, but I've done two more that go with it, and I'm going to do at least one more.

I was going to do the comic before the art book, but with how long that's taking, I think I might just do an art book first. We'll see. I gotta move first, then I'll get back into all that. It's certainly coming though!

6:50 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home