Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

金曜日, 7月 20

Shit, I don't know...





















I've had a fucked up couple of days.
So, I didn't get to any drawing till today.

I was (I hope) unintentionally shot at.
Like, I fucking heard the bullet whiz
past my head. A few feet to the left
and, well, I dunno... Dead?

Yeah.

Fuck.

Then I find out that a guy I used to
work with has totally admitted to
killing a local radio host who'd been
missing for a while. I wasn't friends
with the guy, and hadn't even seen
him in years, but I trained him and
worked with him for a few years.

Fuck.

Anyway, art. Warming up with the brush
and sequentials, for one of the art walk
projects... beacuse I have to do a lot of
shit for art walk this month. I also have
to move.

Fuck. It's all fucked up right now.

Anyway, hearing a bullet fly past your
head sort of, puts things in perspective?

Yeah.

So, comments are back on, because I
don't care if you don't comment. I
know who I am and why I do what I do,
even if you don't or don't like it. I do.

Suck it!

6 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Sail sounds like a shitty week, and you still have to move!

Hope things go better. really luke the sketch of the girl with the paper fan wings - quite senesual.

5:18 午前  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Robbo, it's been... um, interesting.

4:18 午後  
Blogger jscott said...

I'm glad comments are back on because I really wanted to tell you how kick ass those pencils one post down are. Very nice.

This new one is good to. It actually made me laugh out loud...and yes, I refuse to type "LOL". Fuck that shit.

The look on her face and the font size of the "what the fuck!" just cracks me up. I really don't know why.

Thats a cool ass font you used for the "SLAM!!!"...I wish I had that one.

Oh, and I totally wasn't aiming at you.

8:04 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, I hope the final inks come out well... and that I can figure out the rest of the sequential piece. Fucking folding fan wings are hard to draw.

Anyway, yeah, just having some fun with this page... I needed a laugh after the last few days. Ugh.

8:12 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Thank God you're ok.

Your work on the ink test looks awesome. Glad your alright.

1:06 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Robb. I'm glad to be ok.

3:48 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home