Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

日曜日, 7月 1

Cover up





















I thought I'd throw the logo design
over one of my cover ideas and see
how it worked. I'm putting it up here
so that I can see what it looks like
next to the plain cover... I'm not
against a cover image, I just think
that you should look and see what
everyone else is doing, then do the
opposite. It helps you stand out.

Besides, it's not like I have an editor
that won't let me pull some crazy
shit like this... because it won't sell.

What I like about the plain one is that
the logo is just off the center... here,
it's obviously up at the top, which is
much more conventional... I dunno.
I'm going to let all of this stir around
my brain while I'm on vacation.

What do you like better?

ラベル:

3 Comments:

Blogger EntropicDesign said...

i think this is gorgeous, but im biased because most of the things i buy are similar (yet different)

that '1' in his head my fav part

7:57 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

I think Image 2 is better Sail.
Although the plain Image is not without its charms I like the blue background better and the '1' in the characters head.

11:24 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

thanks, guys!

2:45 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home