Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

金曜日, 7月 27

August Art Walk















Here's the postcard we did up for
the August Art Walk. It's the big
show for Studio O2 where we get
the entire hallway of the floor we're
on. I'm supposed to hand these
out to friends and what not. I'm
going to digitally hand it out to
you here on the blog. I know you
can't actually come, but...

...don't forget that I'll be doing live
Art Walk updates with photos from
my phone. So, tune in here on
Thursday August 2nd @ around 5pm
Pacific Time to see what happens at
Art Walk. Updates will go until I'm
too drunk to do it anymore!

Now back to inking,

ラベル:

4 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

I like the "Oh,and Sail".

I'll be tuning in. And drunkenness is never an excuse...

8:32 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Yeah, Wanda (who did the cards) thought it was funny... I do too.

I don't know if it's an excuse, so much as a preventative measure. It's the blog equivalent of drunk dialing. ;)

8:40 午後  
Blogger EntropicDesign said...

whats the "r" stand for in r_sail? is Sail your full name? Like Cher? Are you secretly a woman?

11:52 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

No, I'm not a woman... secret or otherwise. I have a last name too, but I'm going to be a one name guy like 'jock',

The 'r' is many things, but mainly an Asimov reference that no one ever gets.

12:48 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home