Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

金曜日, 6月 29

Take Cover!





















Part of me wants to do the
Collectanea cover like this.
(This just being a mock up.)
No drawing, just a lot of text
and texture. More like a book
and designy, instead of being
all comicy... the stories are all
fucking artsy-fartsy, so why
shouldn't the cover be too?

You know, let the stories speak
for themselves. It's not going to
be on a rack in stores, (well, I'll
probably see if my LCS will stock
it, they do that, I believe) I don't
really need it to reach out and
grab your attention, I've already
got that if your're buying it, right?

---------------------------------------------

And, if anyone out there knows of
a good music player widget that I
can upload my own mp3s into, let
me know, eh? I'm not very happy
with the last.fm one at the moment.

Though, I've updated it with some
cool ambient music. Enjoy!

ラベル: