Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

水曜日, 5月 30

summer painting...





















It's so fucking hot right now
that the paint dried too fast
and I had a hard time blending
it the way I wanted... and the
scan ruined the original colors.
I tried to get it as close as I could
but it's not quite right... oh well.

Blogger keeps giving me problem
after problem... and I'm getting
pretty tired of it... I like how the
blog resizes the image for display
on the page, but when I use an image
hosting site, it doesn't seem to do it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

I really like the way the picture came out.

I have to say, the last couple of times I've tried to post, I've been having problems as well. You have any thoughts as to what you might do I Blogger keeps giving you hassles?

6:23 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

I've been meaning to build myself an official website, and I could just run a blog as a section of that site. I could also register a seperate site and have it function as a blog only, like warrenellis.com. domain names are pretty cheap, so it's not a big investment. I'd probably run it off of my site instead of a seperate site for convenience... both my own and others.

But, I'm going to give it some time and see what happens, as I don't feel like dealing with it yet. I've got enough on my plate at the moment.

6:55 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home