Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

日曜日, 4月 1

well...

So, things have been kinda rough for me across
the board, and I haven't been happy with my art
lately, so...

I've decide to call it a day and give it up.

This will be the last post on the blog. In the end,
I just don't think I'm talented enough, or have the
dedication required to be a pro artist, and once I'm
back at a regular day job I just don't see the art or
comic thing fitting in my schedule enough to even bother.

So, thanks for all of your support, kind words, and general
interest over the last year.

You guys are the best.

Love, Sail.









p.s.: April fools mother fuckers!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger EntropicDesign said...

Ahahaha, I was about to yell at you and then when I clicked the comment box I noticed the April Fools.

You're a jerk.


But a funny jerk.

3:13 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Well, I think I'm funny.

4:30 午後  
Blogger Ester Wilson said...

i was going to say - that sucks!

hehe - you got me ;)

4:52 午後  
Blogger EntropicDesign said...

you mean we're not the best?

10:11 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

no you're not. ;)

3:08 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home