Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

日曜日, 4月 29

Even if you're never awake



















More on again off again blogger problems.

Anyway, the headphone girls are turning
out to be a bit more problematic that I
had planned so, I might do a retro space
girl series instead. I dunno. The prelims
are pretty fun, but the finals might, again,
prove to be a bit more problematic than I
am expecting.

I haven't been super creative this last month,
and anything other than fucking about in
the moleskin isn't working out well for me.

I just might not do art walk this month and
give myself some creative breathing room.

Jeremy Scott is doing a 'color me' thing, so
pop on over to his blog and color his image!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like this. I really dig the patterns you've been using in the clothing.

Thanks for the mention. My blog has virtual tumbleweeds most of the time.
All are welcome.

4:42 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks. This was just a warm up... but I like it. It was inspired by one of my favorite Stars of the Lid songs; "Even if you're never awake" now on to space girls with fishbowl helmets and retro blasters!!!

4:48 午後  
Blogger EntropicDesign said...

that fabric feels great

5:11 午後  
Blogger Ester Wilson said...

great piece. Love the hazy atmosphere there too.

6:38 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Looks great Sail. I think the headphone thing would have worked there as well. Maybe she's listening to music while sleeping.

8:33 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Ester. I dunno, sleep, hazy... it seemed right.

Dymrus, yeah, I guess it could have. maybe I'll try something like that. Cheers.

1:49 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home