Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

火曜日, 4月 17

cent femmes

















More little paintings. Though
the lighter part of the pattern
doesn't show up to well here.

Thanks to those who have sent
me a colored image of my umbrella
girl. They've all been great! And
recieved more than a few!!! I'll
post em in a few days when I've
completed mine. So, you've
still got plenty of time!

Also, I'll link to your site with
your pic, so unless I already
know it, send me your blog/
site address. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger EntropicDesign said...

I like these a lot, but they don't necessarily move me to comment on particular elements.

7:40 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Bah....I like 'em Sail. Especially with the background pattern on this one.

8:12 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Robb, I like the pattern too!

9:43 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home