Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

日曜日, 3月 25

Stuff...





















It's my cousin Paul's birthday today.
My birthday is coming up very soon,
so we both got new phones today,
I can now check my email and the
blog from my phone, but I can't
seem to post comments... lame.

Anyway, uh, I can also watch tv on
my phone now... woopie. I don't
really watch tv, but it's cool that I
can catch the daily show now (I don't
have cable). However, it's got a great
camera which is cool for grabbing
decent photo reference shots on the go!

8 Comments:

Blogger EntropicDesign said...

i watch the daily show and colbert report religiously

10:14 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Well, I guess I will be now... though, the programing is kind of limited at the moment, so I might not keep the tv part of it, we'll see.

I'm excited for the moment.

10:16 午後  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Happy birthday...(that's a preemptive happy birthday). What kind of phone did you get?

5:13 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Cheers Robb!

it's an LG VX9400.

5:30 午後  
Blogger Ester Wilson said...

Happy Birthday Sail! Balloons all around! Throw some pics up of your fun times too (only if you are feeling up to it tho ;)

6:22 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Ester!

You know, I didn't even take any pictures. I'm not yet used to the idea that they'd be worth a crap coming off my phone.

That and we just had some dinner and drinks at a friends bar. Nothing exciting.

Maybe on my actual birthday I'll take some pictures... if something exciting happens. But as I get older I care less and less about, and do less and less on my birthday.

6:42 午後  
Blogger Ester Wilson said...

thanks for the chimp link, Sail. I asked to be part of their sketchbook project, so ever since then I got put on a mailing list. I appreciate the heads up - you might definitely enjoy the mail art call. You can submit up to 18 times (less now, it's one per month allowed), and I think all of them will show in London too, great opportunity ;)

7:23 午前  
Blogger Sail said...

Yeah, I think I'm going to try and do a few.

3:44 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home