Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

水曜日, 1月 17

Fiery the Angels Fell





















I did this a while back
for the square art book.
But, seeing as that's not
happening, I thought I'd
show it off... as I like it alot.

It still needs a few tweeks
to the shading, but whatever.

I have another version of it
I'm currently working on, that
will be in the comic I plan to
release later this year. You can
see the entire wing in that version.

My internet has been spotty at
best lately... if I appear to have
fallen off the planet, I'm ok, just
without a connection.

3 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

The red (bloody?) wing is an awesome concept. It looks great here, along with the pose. The way you handled the hair is really nice.

hope your weather hasn't done you harm. I've heard it's been bad on the west coast for quite awhile now.

9:49 午前  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

http://www.comicjobz.com/

11:40 午前  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Ester. The snow is all gone now... so back to normal. Hopefully the snow and wind storms are all over now... too many power outages and snow days.

I'd been on a 'wings' kick for a while. Hence the several winged girl pictures over the last while. Bloody was the original idea, but in the end it was more about the red/blue contrast... but it started as bloody... I'm glad that came across... even if only a little bit.

12:52 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home