Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

水曜日, 12月 20

帆 cover concepts





















Book cover concepts - work in progress.
Pencil and water color.
I kept trying to put her
is a setting, but nothing
was working. I kinda
like her just like this.
I like it more than the last post...



I'm going to babble because
I don't want to see the last
post anymore...

I might use this as the piece
for the stages post. I might
use another one... if this
doesn't come out how I want.

I see Billy Corgan is making
a new Smashing Pumpkins
record... most likely just Jimmy
and Billy. I hope it doesn't suck.
Zwan was pretty much ass, and
the solo record wasn't that great.

That should just about do it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Man, that picture is bad ass. I'm not one to throw around the word "haunting" too much, but it is "haunting".

Is that the Edward Gorey font at the top?

5:28 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Robb. Glad you like it, as it might be the cover of the book... if it ever gets made.

No, it's not the Gorey font, it's just a temp font done in PS instead of Illustrator... you know, being a work in progress and all.

6:42 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home