Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

水曜日, 11月 1

a lack of colour...





















EDIT: non blogger users can comment now.

I was asked by an artist I know for a
B&W piece that he could color.
For fun. Sure, why not? I like fun!

So I thought it would be fun to post a
B&W image, and offer you, the readers,
the chance to color this girl!

See, I like fun!

Feel free to cut and paste, crop, and
generally manipulate with your computer
in any way you see fit.

This is an example of me drawing and
scanning(and she had legs too) more
than I ever intended to use. I just like
the room to fuck around with framing.

If you send me a color jpg to the email
at the top of this page, I'll post the results.

I'll post any piece of crap you send me,
so send away! If you do more then one,
I'll probably post the one I like the best.

I'll certainly post the colored image by the other artist.
I'll credit everyone, and post a link to your site and/or blog.


The image is a 300dpi jpg. I'm sure that's enough.

Just click it...



see it's huge!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ester Wilson said...

by the way, I posted a notice to Illustration Mundo about your challenge here (call for entry kind of)

Hope you don't mind :)

9:22 午前  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Cool idea there sail. I'm in (oh yes, you did say "piece of crap", which is my specialty :) ). I saw you posted this over at the Templesmith forum as well. You'll get some excellent coloring jobs over there.

11:25 午前  
Blogger Sail said...

I look forward to it, Robb!

5:38 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home