Per Asperam Ad Astra

contact r_sail
all images © 2008

木曜日, 11月 30

a kiss





















Black and White inks.

------------------

I want:

6" x 6" - Hard Cover - 40 pages - full color

I can get:

7.5" x 7.5" - Soft Cover - 40 pages - full color.

which at 40 pages would run me... not you, but me, $10.53 a piece!


I'd like to charge $10 - $11 USD for 40 pages, HC or SC.
I'll keep looking around for something a little cheaper.
I want to make something affordable, because I don't
have any money, so why would you.

I'm willing to make next to no profit.
It's not about the money.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ester Wilson said...

http://www.liambrazier.com/

this guy self publishes I think. Maybe ask who he goes through? Out of the UK, but that doesn't mean much these days. He might have good advice for that kind of thing. Also, when you have some to sell, maybe get some to a local comic store here in Atl. I think they take self published artists work:

Oxford Comics & Games
2855 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305-2767
404-233-8682

12:36 午後  
Blogger Sail said...

Thanks, Ester. I'll check it out.

3:31 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home